- 8 potatos
- 1 large white onion
- 32 oz. Chicken broth
- 1 can cream of celery
- 8 oz. diced ham
- Green onion (for topping)
- Shredded cheddar cheese (for topping)
- Cut up the potatoes into cubes and boil until just soften. I like to do this the night before.
- Cut up the onion into cubes.
- Add the potatoes, onion, chicken broth, and cream of celery into the crock pot.
- Cook on low for about 8 hours. About half way through add ham bits and stir.
- Serve with (optionally) green onions and shredded cheese on top.